N3K-C3064-T-BA-L3 Cisco Nexus 3064-T 48-port 10GBase-T LAN Bundle (Reverse Airflow)
The Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switches are high-performance, high-density Ethernet switches that are part of the Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches portfolio. These compact one-rack-unit (1RU) form-factor 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches provide line-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching. They run the industry-leading Cisco® NX‑OS Software operating system, providing customers with comprehensive features and functions that are widely deployed globally. They support both forward and reverse airflow schemes with AC and DC power inputs. The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches are well suited for data centers that require cost-effective, power-efficient, line-rate Layer 2 and 3 top-of-rack (ToR) switches.
This 10GBASE-T switch has 48 10GBASE-T RJ-45 ports and 4 QSFP+ ports. This switch is well suited for customers who want to reuse existing copper cabling while migrating from 1-Gbps to 10-Gbps servers.
The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches provide the following main benefits:
- Wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching on all ports
- The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches provide Layer 2 and 3 switching of up to 1.2 terabits per second (Tbps) and more than 950 million packets per second (mpps) in a compact 1RU form factor.
- Ultra-low latency
- The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches deliver ultra-low nominal latency that allows customers to implement high‑performance infrastructure for high-frequency trading (HFT) workloads.
- Purpose-built on Cisco NX-OS operating system with comprehensive, proven innovations
- Virtual PortChannel (vPC) provides Layer 2 multipathing through the elimination of Spanning Tree Protocol and enables fully utilized bisectional bandwidth and simplified Layer 2 logical topologies without the need to change the existing management and deployment models.
- PowerOn Auto Provisioning (POAP) enables touchless bootup and configuration of the switch, drastically reducing provisioning time.
- Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM) and Python scripting enable automation and remote operations in the data center.
- Advanced buffer monitoring reports real-time buffer use per port and per queue, which allows organizations to monitor traffic bursts and application traffic patterns.
- The 64-way equal-cost multipath (ECMP) routing enables Layer 3 fat tree designs and allows organizations to prevent network bottlenecks, increase resiliency, and add capacity with little network disruption.
- EtherAnalyzer is a built-in packet analyzer for monitoring and troubleshooting control-plane traffic and is based on the popular Wireshark open source network protocol analyzer.
- Precision Time Protocol (PTP; IEEE 1588) provides accurate clock synchronization and improved data correlation with network captures and system events.
- Full Layer 3 unicast and multicast routing protocol suites are supported, including Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), Protocol Independent Multicast sparse mode (PIM-SM), Source-Specific Multicast (SSM), and Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP).
- Network traffic monitoring with Cisco Nexus Data Broker
- Build simple, scalable and cost-effective network tap or Cisco Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN) aggregation for network traffic monitoring and analysis.
● Cisco Nexus 3064-T
- 48 fixed 10GBASE-T ports (can operate at 100-Mbps, 1-Gbps, and 10-Gbps speeds)
- Four fixed QSFP+ ports (each QSFP+ port can support 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet or 40 Gigabit Ethernet)
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping to all our customers in the continental US. If you need more information on expedited or international shipping please see our Shipping & Returns page or ask us directly via phone, email or using our Contact Form page.
We Also Recommend
N3K-C3172TQ-10GT Cisco Nexus 3172T 48 x 1/10GBase-T and 6 QSFP+ ports
N3K-C3132Q-40GX Cisco Nexus 3132Q 32-port 40GBE Switch
N3K-C3064TQ-10GT Cisco Nexus 3064-T 48-port 10GBase-T/4xQSFP+ Switch
N3K-C3164Q-40GE Cisco Nexus 3164 64 x 40GBE QSFP+ ports