ASR1000-6TGE Cisco ASR1000 6-port 10GE Line Card
he Cisco® ASR 1000 Series Fixed Ethernet Line Cards (ASR1000-2T+20X1GE and ASR1000-6TGE) are fixed port Ethernet line cards for the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers. The line cards are capable of 40-Gbps full-duplex traffic forwarding using a fixed-port interface design. The ASR1000-6TGE has six 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (Figure 2).
The Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and 10-Gbps SFP (XFP) modules allow you to configure the line card for different media types (copper or fiber) and different optical requirements (single- or multimode fiber), as available. The line cards have one power LED, one line-card status LED, and 22 port or link-status LEDs.
With these line cards, the ASR 1000 Series routers can achieve greater Ethernet density and a lower price per port. However, this fixed configuration means that the Ethernet line cards are not compatible with the Shared Port Adapters (SPAs) that are currently used with the SPA interface processors. Instead, the Ethernet line cards take the slot of the SPA interface processor.
ther aspects of the fixed Ethernet line cards and the modular interface processor include:
● Rich Ethernet Layer 2, Layer 3, IP, IPv6, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) packet-processing capabilities, as previously provided on the Cisco ASR 1000 Series platforms
● Rich Quality-of-Service (QoS) functions:
◦ Ingress and egress QoS, as previously provided on the Cisco ASR 1000 Series platforms
◦ Egress queuing capability, as previously provided on the Cisco ASR 1000 Series platforms
◦ High- and low-priority lanes to Cisco ASR 1000 Series Embedded Services Processors for high priority, low-latency forwarding
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping to all our customers in the continental US. If you need more information on expedited or international shipping please see our Shipping & Returns page or ask us directly via phone, email or using our Contact Form page.
We Also Recommend
Cisco ASR1001-X Router, 6 built-in GE, Dual P/S, 8GB DRAM
Cisco ASR1001 Router, 4 Built-In GE Ports, Dual Power Supplies