EPA-10X10GE Cisco ASR1000 10x10GE Ethernet Port Adapter
The EPAs are new interface cards that introduce 40 Gigabit Ethernet and 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to the Cisco ASR 1000 Series. Like the fixed Ethernet line cards, the modular interface processor with EPAs offers the same feature parity and functionality as the SPA interface processor and SPA combination
Other aspects of the fixed Ethernet line cards and the modular interface processor include:
- Rich Ethernet Layer 2, Layer 3, IP, IPv6, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) packet-processing capabilities, as previously provided on the Cisco ASR 1000 Series platforms
- Rich Quality-of-Service (QoS) functions:
- Ingress and egress QoS, as previously provided on the Cisco ASR 1000 Series platforms
- Egress queuing capability, as previously provided on the Cisco ASR 1000 Series platforms
- High- and low-priority lanes to Cisco ASR 1000 Series Embedded Services Processors for high priority, low-latency forwarding
The 18-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet port adapter, 10-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet port adapter, 2-port 40 Gigabit Ethernet port adapter, and 1-port 40 Gigabit Ethernet port adapter are hardware-ready for MACsec.
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping to all our customers in the continental US. If you need more information on expedited or international shipping please see our Shipping & Returns page or ask us directly via phone, email or using our Contact Form page.
We Also Recommend
Cisco ASR1001-X Router, 6 built-in GE, Dual P/S, 8GB DRAM
Cisco ASR1001 Router, 4 Built-In GE Ports, Dual Power Supplies
ASR1000-ESP20 Cisco ASR1000 Embedded Services Processor, 20G