A900-RSP3C-200-S Cisco ASR 900 Route Switch Processor 3, 200G, XL Scale, non-wide
Centralized network timing. Control plane and data plane elements. The Cisco® ASR 900 Route Switch Processor (RSP) is the powerful centralized engine that provides these features and more for Cisco ASR 900 Series routers. The ASR 900 Series RSPs address the requirements of converged service provider networks, from Carrier Ethernet technologies to advanced services such as Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). Its three models help providers add innovative traffic management and intelligent packet-switching and routing features.
The Cisco ASR 903/907 Route Switch Processor 3 (RSP3C) is compatible with the following multiple Ethernet and TDM/SONET/SDH interface modules: (Also refer to the Cisco ASR 900 Series Interface Modules Datasheet for Slot Compatibility Matrix)
● Cisco ASR 900 Series 1-Port 100GE CPAK Module: This module supports one 100 Gigabit Ethernet CPAK port.
● Cisco ASR 900 Series 2-Port 40GE QSFP Module: This module supports two QSFP ports.
● Cisco ASR 900 Series 8-Port 10GE SFP+ Module: This module supports eight SFP+ ports.
● Cisco ASR 900 Series 48-Port T1/E1 CEM Module: supports 48 T1 or E1 ports. The port type is software configurable per interface module. Mixing T1 and E1 ports on a single interface module is not supported.
● Cisco ASR 900 Series 48-Port T3/E3 CEM Module: supports 48 T3 or E3 ports. The port type is software configurable per interface module. Mixing T3 and E3 ports on a single interface module is not supported.
● Cisco ASR 900 Series 1-Port 10G (OCn/STM-n) and 8-Port 1G (OCn/STMn) CEM and OTN Module: This combination module is designed to be software configurable in different modes: 1 x OC192/STM-64 or either 4xOC48/STM-16, 8xOC3/STM-1, or 8xOC12/STM-4.
● Cisco ASR 900 Series 12-Port T1/E1 + 4-port DS3/E3 + 4-port OC3/STM-1 or 4-port OC12/STM-4 or 1-Port OC48/STM-16 Module (A900-IMA3G-IMSG).
The Cisco ASR 900 Series RSP3C also supports a Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) module that allows direct interface to external antennas. The GNSS module is able to support several satellite systems, such as the Global Positioning System (GPS), GLONASS, BEIDU, QZSS, SBAS, and GALILEO.
The Cisco ASR 900 Series RSP3C is available in two different sizes in order to support the differences in form factors of the ASR 900 chassis types. The capabilities of the different form factors are identical, and the software is identical as well. The wide form-factor RSP engine (A900-RSP3C-400-W) is supported in the ASR 907 chassis, while the small form-factor RSP engine (A900-RSP3C-400-S) is supported in the ASR 903 chassis.
The ASR 900 interface module support is dependent on the combination of the RSP, the chassis, software version, and the interface module slot.
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping to all our customers in the continental US. If you need more information on expedited or international shipping please see our Shipping & Returns page or ask us directly via phone, email or using our Contact Form page.
We Also Recommend
A9K-8x100G-LB-SE Cisco ASR9000 8x100GE LAN Only Line Card, Service Edge
A9K-48X10GE-1G-TR Cisco ASR9000 48-port 10G/1G packet transport line card
A9K-4X100GE Cisco ASR 9000 4-port 100GE LAN Line Card