N5K-C56128P Cisco Nexus 56128P 48-port 10GBE/4x40GBE port Switch
The Cisco Nexus 56128P is a wire-rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 switch offering 10 Gigabit Ethernet, unified ports (UP) and 2 expansion slots in a two-rack-unit form factor. It is optimized for 10 Gigabit Ethernet top-of-rack access, Cisco Fabric Extender (FEX) aggregation, VXLAN segmentation, and LAN-SAN convergence. It delivers high performance, operational efficiency, and design flexibility for traditional, virtualized, and cloud environments.
The Cisco Nexus 56128P Switch is part of the Cisco Nexus Family of data center switches, offering capabilities of the comprehensive Cisco NX-OS feature set.
High Scalability and Performance
The Cisco 56128P switch is designed to meet the scaling demands of traditional and cloud deployments
- Up to 96 10GE ports (of which 48 are UP) and 8 true 40GE QSFP ports.
- Hardware based VXLAN (L2, L3, Gateway) and NVGRE capable
- Up to 1152 ports in a single management domain via Cisco FEX architecture
- Large table sizes and buffers with 1 us latency
The Cisco 56128P switch delivers ease of operations via single point of management and programmability:
- Advanced analytics tool kit with latency and buffer monitoring
- Single point of management with Cisco FEX Architecture
- Programmability - Python scripting, TCL scripting, the Cisco One Platform Kit, OnePK and Openflow.
The Cisco 56128P switch provides deployment flexibility for varying customer needs:
- LAN/SAN Convergence
- Supports Dynamic Fabric Automation (DFA) for simplified virtualized and cloud deployments
- FabricPath support for scalable layer 2 networks
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping to all our customers in the continental US. If you need more information on expedited or international shipping please see our Shipping & Returns page or ask us directly via phone, email or using our Contact Form page.
We Also Recommend
A9K-8x100G-LB-SE Cisco ASR9000 8x100GE LAN Only Line Card, Service Edge
A9K-4X100GE Cisco ASR 9000 4-port 100GE LAN Line Card
A9K-48X10GE-1G-TR Cisco ASR9000 48-port 10G/1G packet transport line card