QSFP-40G-SR4 Cisco 40GBASE QSFP SR4 Module, 4 lanes, 850nm MMF
Part Number: QSFP-100G-LR4-S
The Cisco® 40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing 00networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
Features and benefits of Cisco QSFP modules
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping to all our customers in the continental US. If you need more information on expedited or international shipping please see our Shipping & Returns page or ask us directly via phone, email or using our Contact Form page.
We Also Recommend
A9K-8x100G-LB-SE Cisco ASR9000 8x100GE LAN Only Line Card, Service Edge
A9K-48X10GE-1G-TR Cisco ASR9000 48-port 10G/1G packet transport line card
A9K-4X100GE Cisco ASR 9000 4-port 100GE LAN Line Card