Cisco ASR1009-X Router
PLEASE NOTE: POWER SUPPLIES ARE NOT INCLUDED AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY.
The Cisco ASR 1009-X Router is for medium and high-end enterprises with up to 200 Gbps total system bandwidth in a 9-rack-unit (9RU) form factor. With the ASR 1009-X, you can benefit from best-in-class service performance and network resilience through redundant hardware and carrier class software.
The ASR 1009-X features include the following:
- Up to 200 Gbps of total system bandwidth and up to 130 mpps packet-forwarding performance
- Up to 78 Gbps of IP Security (IPsec) throughput
- Three 200 Gbps line card slots that are future proof for high-density 1, 10, 40, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Diverse connectivity options through shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA Interface Processor (SIP)
- High availability with redundant Cisco route processor (RP) and Embedded Services Processor (ESP)
- Power on demand with up to six AC or DC power supplies with N+1 redundancy
- Three field replaceable fan trays for front-to-back airflow
The ASR 1009-X is ideal for high-end enterprise applications, including:
- WAN aggregation and secure WAN
- Internet edge
- Data center interconnect
- Intelligent WAN (IWAN)
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping to all our customers in the continental US. If you need more information on expedited or international shipping please see our Shipping & Returns page or ask us directly via phone, email or using our Contact Form page.
We Also Recommend
A9K-8x100G-LB-SE Cisco ASR9000 8x100GE LAN Only Line Card, Service Edge
A9K-48X10GE-1G-TR Cisco ASR9000 48-port 10G/1G packet transport line card
A9K-4X100GE Cisco ASR 9000 4-port 100GE LAN Line Card