CFP-100G-LR4 CFP-100G-LR4 Cisco 100GBASE LR4 CFP Module for ASR9000 Routers
Part Number: CFP-100G-LR4
The Cisco® 100GBASE CFP modules offer customers 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center networking, enterprise core aggregation, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 100GBASE CFP modules include:
- Supports 100GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input-output device that plugs into an Ethernet CFP port of a Cisco switch or router
- Provides flexibility of interface choice
- Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
- Supports digital optical monitoring (DOM)
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
The Cisco 100GBASE-LR4 CFP module supports a link length of 10 kilometers on standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652). 100 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over four wavelengths. Multiplexing and demultiplexing of the four wavelengths are managed within the device.
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping to all our customers in the continental US. If you need more information on expedited or international shipping please see our Shipping & Returns page or ask us directly via phone, email or using our Contact Form page.
We Also Recommend
A9K-8x100G-LB-SE Cisco ASR9000 8x100GE LAN Only Line Card, Service Edge
A9K-48X10GE-1G-TR Cisco ASR9000 48-port 10G/1G packet transport line card
A9K-4X100GE Cisco ASR 9000 4-port 100GE LAN Line Card